Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Announcements!!!

The rumors are all true - there are two big, juicy snacks coming your way over the next two weeks. Did I say two? Yes, I said it.

In addition to "Mattropolis" (due March 1, 2012), I have also pulled an old friend out of obscurity and fixed it all up - ready for company. As a special surprise - there will also be another .99c short story coming before "Mattropolis" that you should all enjoy. This surprise release will contain three dainty short stories - only one of which has been published before.

On Twitter I get a lot of direct messages from readers asking if I have any plans for March in the "short-story" arena. It seems my rapid-fire style of popping out new adventures has found a niche audience that demands more - or at least more details while they wait.

Don't hold me to anything specific, date-wise - but on the distant 30-day horizon, I'm looking at the following projects:

1. Getting some more stories into magazines - I really love learning new places to find stories to read and new authors to love. If I can join in and be included - it's even better. There are three or four that I've penned recently that I would love to see in a magazine. A couple that are killing me not to be able to talk about - I'm sure I'll cave eventually...

2. Finish a co-authored project with my ghostwriting bestest friend - a short story with a working title of Rage. We are taking turns telling snippets of the story - but also trying to gross each other out. The pages we have accumulated so far are downright disgusting and I cannot wait to share it with all of you. Hopefully we can wrap that up, edit it and I'll have that on Amazon during March/April 2012.

3. Finish my short story set in a laundromat - based on a real event, this tale is dying to be finished and it's been lingering in my uncompleted folder for too many weeks.

So best case scenario: you can expect at least two new stories during the coming month. If I can't stand it - I might drag an old friend out of the closet again, dust it off and shine it up as a special surprise, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment